We offer a wide range of positions, learning and international career opportunities. Our employees are our most valued asset and we want them to succeed.
If you are an experienced professional or an undergraduate or graduate student willing to build your career with us, we are looking forward to speaking with you. Our employees are our most valued asset and we want them to succeed. You will be given important responsibilities and intellectual challenges. You will work in an international, work-life flexible environment, full of opportunities to help you make the most of your abilities and skills.
Financial Operations Analyst
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working team player to perform the following responsibilities:
• Research & formulate integrated, portfolio analysis, risk management & performance measurement models targeted at traditional & alternative Asset Managers, including pension funds, mutual funds, hedge funds, & Fund of Hedge Funds
• Define business requirements, model financial products, design optimal mapping & data mining processes for financial data elements
• Perform research & quantitative analysis to formulate new risk models & financial data elements
• Apply techniques in data mapping & model development to design & implement market & credit risk exposure calculations & performance attributions using C# .NET, Java, interfacing with SQL Server databases and SharePoint
• Maintain suite of proprietary mathematical & financial libraries
• Participate in product management & architecture discussions to identify & plan short-term & long-term functionality of product as a viable financial systems solution
• Perform critical path analysis within cross-functional, multiple-office organization to prioritize, scope & communicate progress of deliverables & optimize collaboration
• Maintain task management & development tools, environment configuration tools & scripts
• Manage & enforce the development process, improve team coordination, code quality & security
• Manage continuous integration process, automatic regression & functional testing, monitoring & alerting system, single-click deployment & rapid release rollout across multiple code repositories & environments
• Requires Bachelor degree in either Operations Research, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
• 2 years of experience in these duties or 4 years of experience as a Programmer/Analyst in the financial asset management sector working with quantitative financial concepts as well as C#.Net, Java, SQL Server & SharePoint
• Ability to work independently with little oversight
• Ability to follow procedures, update documentation etc.
• Customer service oriented with written and oral communication skill
How to apply
If you are interested in joining OTCFin, we welcome you to send us your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in a career with OTCFin.